Wednesday, September 26, 2012

alittle late....

http://www.sweet-pea-designs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_139&products_id=227
  Well I know I've been alittle late!! So lets see I got a new Computor this past few weeks..thats whats taken me so long to post. I'm still trying to get everything on my new computor and running correct! I didn't know that it would take this long or so hard:) but I'm half way there.  So lets get started..first I have this wonderful kit by Sweet-pea-designs called No place like home...This is a full size '12 x 12' kit created at 300 dpi.

Kit contains

158 elements

42 papers and has 1 alph.

Kit contains
158 elements
42 papers
1 alpha
Also included are coordinating
(6) Decorative Clusters
(5) Cluster Frames
(4) Page Starters

you can find this kit here http://www.sweet-pea-designs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_139&products_id=227

this is a picture of my children and their friend coming home from school..
(5) Page Borders                                                                              this kit can be used for all kinds of photos..here is a few of mine that I made using this wimsical kit..                              

No comments:

Post a Comment