Thursday, April 10, 2014

Challenge



Have you been over at Daisies & Dimples forum... check out the challenge for this month! You will receive a beautiful kit for everyone who enters.

http://daisiesanddimples.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68

Would you like a FREE kit? Well you have a chance to get this kit "Rainy Day Fun" free just for making a layout in a special challenge I am hosting in the Daisies & Dimples forum. (The kit is only free if you enter the challenge) Here are a couple pages I made using this Beautiful kit!




Hope you enjoy the Challenge!  I almost forgot to mention I also Create for Marniejo's House of Scrap & Dora's Digitals Now! I'm just so excited to join their teams...Here a just a few layouts I made using some of their creations!
this kit is Playing in the Dirt by Dora's Digitals



                   Here are afew using Marniejo's House of Scrap..
Spring Beginshttps://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=MJHS-CP-1403-53359 

          Happy you stopped by!           


No comments:

Post a Comment